Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catching up

I'm been swamped for the past few days and haven't had a chance to catch up on my blog.
I got a nice surprise a few days ago when I was contacted "New Parent" magazine to let me know that they included one of my dunk mugs in their online Valentine Day gift section.
Yay me! This totally made me smile. You know what else makes me smile? 
Check this out, I acquired a vintage 1970 owl mold and it arrived today so I immediately poured it.


The cuteness is almost unbearable. It's a little trinket box and I'm totally in love with it. The mold is pretty dang old and a bit fragile so I have to be extra careful with this one. There aren't too many things that I make that I feel like I need to have for myself, I guess because making things and selling them equals I don't get attached, but this little guy is different and I need one for me :o)
Since the mold is so old and fragile he won't be making many appearances in my etsy shop.
So if you see him you better grab him before he's gone.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Owl is adorable

Post a Comment