Friday, September 24, 2010

The beginning of something wonderful, or a pile of crap... whichever.

Ahhh, face jugs, my dad is addicted to them and has requested to join the face jug of the month club (a club in which he is the only member, it's not gonna happen but it's cute how he begs). I really have to be in the mood to do one, as soon as dad catches wind of it he stakes his claim before it's even finished. A few days ago we were talking and he requested a lady face jug for the fella's (his male face jugs, I know... he's a nut). He indicated that he would love one that looked like Aunt Jemima, lets be picky dad! So I started it today, I figure it can be his Christmas present. Luckily he doesn't know about my blog and mostly just plays solitaire online so it should be safe to talk about.
Her face will be added in the morning, I love her full lips and happy round cheeks. I'm sure she'll be a challenge. Typically I just make the face up as I go along not really knowing what it will look like in the end. This one will be different because... well it's gotta be Aunt Jemima.

0 comments:

Post a Comment