Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pickles bologna and wine oh my...

It's been a very long day, I woke up early this morning and have been working feverishly in my studio most of the day and night. It's after midnight and I've about called it quits, I'm waiting for my kiln to trip off, hopefully within the next few hours so I can get to bed. Today I made and decorated 54 small dishes (there were 55 but one died from a sudden fall) and a few hand built tumblers.
A few of my little dishes

My tumblers are hand built from a slab of clay, I added buttons just for the cuteness of it. I'm blaming the pickles...
So during my clay filled night I got the munchies. This was the best sandwich ever made, I'm sure of it and it totally deserved a picture. Bologna, mustard and a big ginormous dill pickle sliced to fit, kinda.
Pickles, bologna, wine and clay = heaven








0 comments:

Post a Comment