Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ooh la la

Oh boy, it's been a busy day today. While I'm working in my studio I was invaded by Mike and our son Michael. They are installing a new heating and cooling system and of course, the duct work runs through the basement aka my girl cave / studio. So I bailed out and made Ramen noodles and danced with my cat. All of our pets have danced with me on my dance floor (anywhere there is a floor) multiple times, animal abuse? Nah... they love it as much as i do. 
Ooh I did eat my noodles out of one of the bowls I made a few years ago, this was one of my first stoneware bowls.
I glazed the inside, the handle and the hearts the same color, black.
Now on with the dancing, Spookers was begging me for attention so I grabbed up on him and we danced around the kitchen and sang Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance". That song has played twice on the radio in my studio today and now it's stuck in my head, gaga ooh la la.
he's like, what the hell? lol!




I can't help myself, I love her. 
je veux ton amour et je veux ton revenge
je veux ton amour
 I don't want to be friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment