Monday, August 9, 2010

New custom items

My son's girlfriend just had a birthday and anyone who knows me knows that I like handmade gifts (giving and receiving). I went to work weeks ago on making her something special.
I made her a necklace and a rattle / noise maker that I loved so much that I'm  making them available in my Etsy store this week. You can have both of them personalized for either yourself or someone special.

The rattle / noise maker is hollow and puffed out like a pillow. It's filled with about 20 tiny handmade ceramic balls to create the noise.


Continuing with my blue bird theme, the necklace (that's me modeling it) is hand stamped and glazed with a cute little hand shaped bluebird. I'm thinking of offering the bird in red as well.









These 2 items will be available for personalization this week. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment