Monday, August 9, 2010

Back again...

After arriving back home from Maryland, I took off and went to Florida to visit my mother. I haven't seen her since her accident. 
I took my youngest son Levi and his girlfriend Makayla with me. The 3 of us had a great time. During the day, we spent lots of time on the beach. There is one picture that stands out for me that I'll share. Levi insisted on getting a snorkel mask so we popped in to a dollar general store and  grabbed an "adult size" mask. Needless to say it was way to small, it would have even been tight on a child. 
When Levi put the mask on, the laughter that ensued made that mask worth every penny we paid for it.
Also my Levi graduated high school, woohoo!
So now I'm back to business as usual. I've been feverishly making things to put in my Etsy store and for the gift shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment