Saturday, December 11, 2010

And more cookie mugs

My kiln is fired with a load of bisque, I rushed some of the things I'm firing, but I need them and I'm hoping they were completely dry. When you fire clay that isn't completely dry it will explode in the kiln, not a pretty sight and it tends to take out other things around it so my fingers are crossed. In the meantime I'm getting requests for more cookie monster mugs so I'm glazing my little heart out. I'll continue working on these tonight until they are done and hopefully make it to bed at a decent hour.


I have the mouth hairs painted, now I just need to do the googly eyes and clear glaze them and they will be ready to be fired.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are hot items. I can't wait to get mine.

Denise H said...

Evidently so, I have a waiting list :o)

Anonymous said...

how do i get on this waiting list i would love to buy one

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I finally found the source of the cookie monster mugs.

Please tell me you are still making them! As I and a couple of my friends are keen to buy some.

Talitha

Denise H said...

I will be making more this week :o)

Paul said...

Will you be making more of these? Would love to have one...

Denise H said...

Hi, I have 10 cookie monster type mugs that I will list tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7:00 pm EST. I will not be making any more this year or taking custom orders for any more. Sorry :o( I have other projects that I need to finish and other things that I'd like to work on.
The 10 mugs I will be listing will be first come first serve. I'm so sorry, I wish I could fill everyone's request.
Thanks so much for your interest and your time
Best wishes
Denise

WY said...

Oh darn! and I finally found the source too..

Post a Comment