Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mmm Toasty

Q: What did the Pink Panther say when he stepped on the
         
ant?
A:  Dead-ant dead-ant dead-ant dead-ant ...........

Ok yeah I know that was cheesy but it's all I had. We got 4 inches of rain in a matter of 12 hours and the fire ants were flooded out of their home next to my driveway and hurled into a wet soggy pile in the driveway. So I gave them some of their own medicine.

Total torch wielding badass
 Also I wanted to share this mug, not the one above ^ but the one below.

 This is before I attached the handle. I used a wood grain stamp for the texture, stamped the name and used a stamp that I made for the screws. This was my test run, I stained the applique too dark, I put about 3 coats of stain on it and should have really done 1. Actually I should have done a test on a test tile but I didn't, why?  because I'm impatient.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment