Thursday, June 17, 2010

Secrets and drying racks

I've been keeping a secret for the past 3-4 weeks,  I'll tell you about it next week, sorry I'm not ready to share yet.
I'll give you a hint, I've had to add more drying racks for my pottery.

I picked them up today and assembled them. It was suppose to be 1 unit 6' tall x 4'wide, with 6 shelves. I didn't have the celing space for them once I added the casters. So, I broke the unit down and made 2 units with 3 shelves each and I think it's as close to perfect as I can get right now.
May and June have been very busy for me, being the "do everything" person can really take it's toll on you. I think people for the most part don't really understand the time involved in making something simple like a bowl.

Well, I have to get to bed, busy day tomorrow. I have a load of pottery to glaze. I'll try to get some pictures of the process.


Post a Comment